Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Is it possible to unlock a laptop thats been locked by a college?

best laptop locks college
 on Bloomberg Terminal Cost
best laptop locks college image



skylynn


My mom was doin everest university online and she quit and kept the laptop and today they locked it. Is there any way to unlock it and how?


Answer
sounds like a thief is in the family...

How do I lock my mousepad on my laptop?




Isabelle P


I'm in college right now and I have a lot of papers to write.
It's aggrivating that when I type, my thumb keeps moving my mousepad on my laptop. I was wondering how do I lock that mousepad? I have not buttons on the laptop to lock it. Please help me!
Is there anything in the mousepad program (or whatever) that would let you lock it somehow?
Fn+F7 didn't work at all!



Answer
normally the touchpad on a laptop can be locked by Fn+another F-key. on my laptop it's
Fn+F9 Touchpad lock (press again to unlock)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to unlock a laptop thats been locked by a college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment