Monday, August 26, 2013

Why kind of apple computer should I get for college?

best laptop for pre med student
 on ok this is cute but would you really pay $ 35 for this for a 1 year ...
best laptop for pre med student image



qwerty


I'm going to be taking my "pre-med" classes and what not. Maybe a Japanese class. I kinda wanna mess around and get garage band. What would be a long lasting laptop that would be good for a college student? Thanks!!


Answer
A 13" MacBook Pro will be sufficient for you. You can make the decision if you want the low-end (2.5Ghz) or high-end (2.9Ghz) version. I would probably go for the high-end version because you will not be able to upgrade your processor in the future; faster the processor, faster your laptop.

what is the best computer for a college pre med student?




L Train


i'd prefer a pc, but if you can convince me, I'll take whatever.


Answer
Whatever is on sale at Best Buy where you can get a Windows 7 Professional Upgrade for it. Even a $400 laptop will smoke a 4 year old top of the line computer.

There is too much software that will not run on a Mac even in Windows mode.

As an engineering PhD student my daughter is doing fine with a $469 Acer. And I do CAD printed circuit board design and I do fine with a 4 year old XP used Acer laptop.

Any machine over $700 is a total waste of money..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why kind of apple computer should I get for college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment