Monday, August 12, 2013

is it possible to use a final cut pro 6 serial number twice?

best laptop for film student
 on --Happy Teacher's Day! Warcraft history, the teachers and students ...
best laptop for film student image



shutter_4u


I'm a broke film student and I don't have any cash to but FCP 6. I was on Ebay and some one is selling back-up copy's of FCP 6, but you will need a serial number in order to work. I know some people that have FCP 6, so would it work if I use their serial number?


Answer
Very, very doubtful, my licence covers up to 3 uses, but only on one computer at a time.

When I 'tried' to instal it on my laptop (I'm like that) it was rejected.

How long before I should replace my computer?




vivalaslau


I'm a film student and therefore need a computer that will keep up. I've never been good at keeping up with technology and tend to keep a computer long after it's outdated. My current laptop was state of the art in 2002 (an Alienware laptop) and I bought it used 1 1/2 years ago. I'm starting to think it's time to get a new one but feel silly replacing it.

For someone in a technology heavy feild, how long should a computer last.



Answer
No easy answer. It lasts as long as it serves your purposes.

Since you want to keep it for a while (and why not? they're expensive), load up on ram and a big hard drive when you get one. And get a fast processor. (But ram is the biggest consideration; don't skimp.)

As long as it runs your apps, and it's got a supported operating system, keep it. My guess is the limiting factor in your field will be if you can run the applications you need. If not, price a hardware upgrade before you completely replace it.

Ok, that's the long answer. In a tech-heavy field, probably 3 years.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is it possible to use a final cut pro 6 serial number twice?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment