Saturday, August 17, 2013

What is the best rolling backpack or laptop case for someone with a 17 inch laptop and many heavy textbooks?

best laptop bag for student
 on g3 laptops g4 laptops best looking laptops lg laptops laptops bag ...
best laptop bag for student image



Jacki


I am a college student with degenerative disc disease and need a heavy duty rolling bag of some sort that will accommodate my 17 inch Toshiba laptop and many heavy books. It must be able to stand up to rolling across concrete sidewalks every day.


Answer
the rolling back pack sounds good to me...

What is the best netbook or mini laptop to purchase?




Breiyona


I'm a college student and I already own a full sized laptop that's 16 inches. I want something that's smaller, lightweight, and with overall quality that's similar to a regular sized laptop so I can take my computer with me to class without feeling like I'm carrying a ton of bricks in my book bag. Any suggestions as to what will give me great results for a reasonable price?


Answer
This a good netbook that has Core i3 (low voltage model)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115885

Or you could get this which is cheaper but not as good as the above
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220847&cm_re=N550-_-34-220-847-_-Product




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best rolling backpack or laptop case for someone with a 17 inch laptop and many heavy textbooks?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment