Saturday, August 31, 2013

What kind of laptop is good for auto-cad usage?

best laptops for students on a budget
 on Free Laptops For Students | PC Jovenes Tech and News
best laptops for students on a budget image



elise


I am a student on a budget but I also need the a laptop that is able to withstand Auto-Cad or 3-D BTP, which laptops could I buy?

I looked at HP's, Dells, Lenovo, Acers, all of them but which one actually works and withstands time?



Answer
Just make sure it has a good pad (big and smooth), I'd go for a 15 inch screen to keep it portable, lots of memory and hard drive space. Hp is a well known company, but pretty much all company's build off of separate parts from other companies.

What is the perfect laptop for students on a budget?




Momo333


Has to have the low price and all or some of the other criteria. Maybe even something more.

I'm looking for a laptop that's cheap, will last long without charger, has enough memory for games and rosetta stone. I want a window (xp or vista), has wifi, maybe webcam, has memory card slots (and usb :-p), and comes with applications like microsoft word.

Price range for me is max is $500 anything below is good :]



Answer
Alright, I did a search, I found a few good ones for you, the reviews on them seem really good also:

1:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NPDKV2?ie=UTF8&tag=clogui-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001NPDKV2

2:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QFZFS0?ie=UTF8&tag=clogui-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001QFZFS0

3:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NEJQI4?ie=UTF8&tag=clogui-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001NEJQI4

These will all do what you mentioned you wanted them to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop is good for auto-cad usage?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment