Saturday, August 24, 2013

Which laptop is good for college students?

best laptops for college students in engineering
 on Best Laptops For College Students 2012
best laptops for college students in engineering image



The Alpha


I am a college student moving into my sophomore year. I major in electrical engineering, so I will need a laptop that can be powerful for the engineering computer programs that I will use. I want to know what computer brand is good? Gateway? Dell? Toshiba? Sony? My budget is under $700, but I want a laptop that will not let me down. Any explanations will be much appreciated.


Answer
According to your own needs to choose and which is your the most application

What are good laptops for college students majoring in engineering?




Little G


i will be going to college in the fall and majoring in aerospace engineering and i want to start looking into what laptop i want to get so please let me know some good laptops that i might want to consider buying.


Answer
What ever laptop computer you get make sure it's not got windows 8 installed on it, My advice is get a system with win 7 and download linux operating system you get all the professional software free including Libre Office, which is on par with ms office 2010 with all the same features and more besides, you get free professional CAD (Computer Aided Design) software

check out this Free Open Source Software website with over 40.000 professional software packages for the Free Open Source Operating Sytems
http://sourceforge.net

for the latest January 2013 free Open Source Operating Systems check out this website
http://distrowatch.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which laptop is good for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment