Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Is there any scholarship for highschol juniors that will get them help with buying a laptop?

best laptop for highschool student
 on Click on the graphic above to see it in more detail. My latest
best laptop for highschool student image



vilma


i'm a junior in highschool and i was wondering if anyone offers scholrships for highschool students for laptops...


Answer
No. Laptops are considered a luxury and not a necessity. Most school libraries have computers that students can use for their schoolwork. Also, public libraries usually have computer labs now. Since there are all these programs out there for people to have access to computers, there is really no need for scholarships or aid specifically for laptops.

What would be a great laptop for a stylish highschool student who is on the go after school?




operajeste


I'm in highschool and I need a laptop because a lot of the schoolwork is on the computer and I need it for research purposes. I'm on the go a lot after school hours. I need something reliable, fast, a lot of memory space, and able to connect to wireless internet. I want something affordable and pink. Any suggestions?


Answer
It depends on whether you want a Mac/Windows.
Sony VAIO has some VERY stylish laptops that come in all sorts of colours - ruby red, blue, white, pink, turquoise - pretty much anything.

But, if you want a Mac - Macs can look pretty cool. Because even though they can only be bought in White/Black - you can find many a cover to attach to your mac that can make it look very stylish. I have a mac and I like the 'clean', white look of it - but many of my friends have Sony VAIOs (very popular) and they're really cool!

Oh and btw - pretty much all laptops can connect wirelessly to the internet =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any scholarship for highschol juniors that will get them help with buying a laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment