Friday, August 23, 2013

What is a good laptop for a college student?

best laptop to get for college student
 on ... giant storm? Are you saying that to get him released from prison cage
best laptop to get for college student image



breezy777


I need a new laptop but am a bit overwhelmed by all of the options. I don't have a great budget (around $500), and am wondering what a good laptop is for a college student, with a decent processor size and speed, etc. I don't need anything amazing, just something good - for writing papers, getting online, listening to music, watching videos, etc. Any suggestions?


Answer
My advice is to inquire at the particular college. They usually have "minimum requirements - recommendations" to ensure compatibility with their network. I suspect that the basic models, which are far more robust than the machines made a few years ago, will suffice.

What is the best laptop for a college student?




Carolyn


I am wondering which laptops are best for college students. I want a laptop about $1000. I need A LOT of storage space that can handle and itunes account with over 5000 songs and a lot of photos.


Answer
Yeah I'm a big fan of MacBooks. Apple is great with students and most colleges have discount programs with them. Last year I got a free iPod Touch, printer, and three year service plan when I ordered through my college. The service is great too. My hard drive crashed and I had a new one installed 4 days after I took it in for free.

I'm pretty sure MacBooks come with a minimum 200 GB hard drive which should be plenty of space for everything you need. I have 15,000 songs on mine (~80 GB) and I still have room for all of my programs and documents




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good laptop for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment