Sunday, August 18, 2013

What is the best type of laptop for college students?

best type of laptops for college student
 on Best reach. Every City & Every State | cheapforextrader.com
best type of laptops for college student image



Jael Jay


I'm going to college soon and I was wondering what the best type of laptop is for college students. And especially, what is the best brand (most reliable, etc). PC laptops, not Macs. Thanks!


Answer
i prefer you getting a dell or sony laptop....they will last longer...trust me...i have a dell AND a sony laptop for about 10 years!!!! the best laptops in the world!

What is currently the best laptop for a college student?




cammer_14@


I'm looking at laptops right now but I'm stuck between a MacBook or an Asus what is currently the best type of laptop I could get right now. I figured if I get a MacBook I'll order if online so I can have some upgrades done to it as well as get a college student discount but besides that I don't know if the mac is the way to go


Answer
I think ASUS UL30A-X5 Thin and Light 13.3-Inch Black Laptop (12 Hours of Battery Life) is a good choice for a college student http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002P3KMVC?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-marina-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002P3KMVC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best type of laptop for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment