Monday, August 19, 2013

What is the best laptop compatible backpack for a college student?

best backpacks for college students with laptops
 on Computers For College Students by Bradley
best backpacks for college students with laptops image



Timmy


I will be starting college next fall. I have a macbook, and I would like to know if there is a good backpack that will hold both my laptop as well as any books, papers, supplies, etc. that I may need while walking around campus. Thanks!


Answer
Targus and Armor generally market decent laptop packs. Have a look at what they're offering and see what meets your specific needs/tastes.

What retail stores sell good messenger bags or backpacks?




Stro Bro


Backpacks pertaining to college students (spot for a laptop).


Answer
EMS. Go with a north face been using mine for 5 years now still looks brand new if you don't count the stains




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop compatible backpack for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment