Tuesday, August 27, 2013

College student looking for a tablet to take notes on?

best laptop for college student under 500
 on Dell Laptop Under $500 Review: Dell Inspiron M5030 2800B3D Review ...
best laptop for college student under 500 image



Bea.


I am a non-art major student. I am looking for a cheap (under 500$) tablet with handwriting recognition. I do not want to have to be connected to a laptop in order to use it. I just want a tablet with a stylus that I can write on. I have heard good things about Wacom however it seems that those are just for drawing and photoshop, or they have to be connected to a laptop to use. Help? Suggestions?


Answer
Hi there, you may just go to uPlay Tablet website and have a look. There are alot of cheap and good quality tablets that can match your budget and fulfill your requirements. I bet you will find yours.

I will being going to college in 2014, and I desperately need a new laptop. Any suggestions?




Sonya


I really want a laptop that can support most games on average settings as well as function well for a college student, however money is an issue. The the absolute max is $2,000, but I would prefer $1,500 or under. Thanks in advance!


Answer
1500? Definetley the HP Pavillion DV6, great laptop for gaming and anything else, or an Asus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: College student looking for a tablet to take notes on?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment