Saturday, August 24, 2013

What is the best Toshiba laptop for Graphic design? Qosmio or Satellite?

best laptop for graphic design student
 on cheap nosting cheap tosting cheap gosting cheap bosting, web design ...
best laptop for graphic design student image



irin21


I am a graphic design student and am looking to purchase a new laptop and am going with Toshiba all my software is PC based. I am torn between a souped up Satellite or the Qosmio any thoughts?


Answer
I think the Toshiba Satellite A355-S6935 16.0-Inch Laptop is a great choice for you.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NEK34K?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-marina-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001NEK34K

What kind of laptop should I purchase 4 graphic design as primary use.?




james


I am a graphic design student and need to get a laptop but am unsure of which proccessor to go with, as well as numerous other specs. I have a budget of $550 and need help quick Thanks In advance!


Answer
Acer AS5742G-6846.This is a really good PC. The keys are flat, but its not a problem for me. The keyboard is very responsive. The screen is clear and easy to read. Set-up was easy. I made a video and checked out the camera, and its quite clear.Two USB ports on the right side, one USB on the left, so lefthanded folks who want to attach a real, corded, mouse can do so. The textured plastic case is a nice touch for avoiding fingerprints.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Toshiba laptop for Graphic design? Qosmio or Satellite?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment