Thursday, August 22, 2013

what is the best laptop for business student ?

best laptops for student use
 on Police Search For Schaffhausen's Laptop - News - 1330 WHBL Sheboygan's ...
best laptops for student use image



Aline


I am going to enter my college year next summer. I wonder what is the most suitable laptop for business student because I have heard that mac is not really appropriate. Someone told me that there were some business application which could not run on apple. Is that true ?


Answer
It depends on your price range. You can get a well equipped HP for about $500-600. It'll take care of day to day usage and it'll handle a good number of video games (whether you play them or not, that's usually a good benchmark). In my opinion HP is your best deal right now, they're decently priced and they're good, stable builds. I had a Dell laptop and desktop, both are currently sitting in my closet and I'm now using HP desktops and laptops. I don't like Macs at all, and the only fields they really excel in are graphic/video editing.

It also depends on how portable you need it to be. You can get a very small ultra-portable laptop for around $300, but they usually don't have CD or DVD drives and they're really just for the basics.

Keep in mind, laptops are very hard to upgrade, so don't sell yourself short and buy something just because it's cheap, you'll regret it later on. Shoot for at least a 1.6 - 2 GHz processor and at least 2GB of RAM (You can get away with 1, but I'd recommend at least 2). A hard drive at least 100 GB is plenty for most people, but if you can get a good deal get as big of a Hard Drive as possible. Graphics card doesn't really matter unless you want to play games.

What do you think would improve schools most?Would it be an outdoor lunch area, new sports equiptment,Laptops?

Q. I am just curious about what others think would improve the school. Do you think an outdoor lunch area, new sports equiptment, or laptops for students to check out would improve schools? What are three reasons for your answer?


Answer
I think laptops would be the best improvement to the school, because...

1. They would add to the children's amount of learning.

2. They would teach them responsibility.

3. They would be a fun way to find out information.

Hope This Helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best laptop for business student ?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment