Friday, August 23, 2013

What is the best type of laptop for college students?

best laptop for my college student
 on About Cindy Alvarez
best laptop for my college student image



Jael Jay


I'm going to college soon and I was wondering what the best type of laptop is for college students. And especially, what is the best brand (most reliable, etc). PC laptops, not Macs. Thanks!


Answer
i prefer you getting a dell or sony laptop....they will last longer...trust me...i have a dell AND a sony laptop for about 10 years!!!! the best laptops in the world!

What is a good laptop for college students?




Rach


I desperately need a new laptop. Mine is a refurbished Dell Latitude D600, and it is falling apart (keys are falling off... the monitor is about to fall off, ect.) I'm about to head into my second year of college and was wondering what would be the best laptop for a college student? I'm open to any suggestions. Mac, Dell, ect.


Answer
My suggestion would be find a replacement on ebay, it will hold you over until you graduate and then you can get a nice, expensive model
I know a company that I purchased a Dell, IBM and HP from in the past year (all work great and were in better than described condition)
the website is
www.stores.ebay.com/it-bysmart

they are really nice to deal with and the computers are an excellent deal.

they have Apples, HPs, and they will work well to get you through school

Best of luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best type of laptop for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment