Saturday, August 24, 2013

What would be the best quality and cheapest laptop to purchase besides a mac?

best cheap laptops for college students
 on Ciara's Blog: Factors to consider when buying a laptop.
best cheap laptops for college students image






I'm a college student and my mac book just crapped out on me. I'm looking to buy a new laptop for cheap but I want something that will last me. (macs are above my budget) I only need internet, word, music, and pics. Any opinions or advise would help greatly!


Answer
Unless the motherboard is shot, your MacBook did NOT crap out on you.

Go to Apple.com and schedule an appointment with the Genius Bar. Have them look it over and get it fixed properly.

Aside from the basic MacBook, you won't find anything that is as powerful or reliable. Browse refurbished models: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook

What's a good laptop for a prospective college student?




Jesse


I will be going to college in the fall of this year, so I'm planning to buy a laptop. I need some recommendations for a typical college student. I'm going to be majoring in economics or business. Other than school work, I will be using the laptop for internet surfing, watching videos, and downloading music, no gaming. Would a macbook pro be worth getting even though it costs around $1700? If not, what would be a great pc model? All of your answers are greatly appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
I suggest waiting until you've decided which university to attend. Some will require a laptop, and recommend a specific brand. Many universities and colleges have made deals with companies so you can save a few hundred dollars on a particular brand and get cheap software (but that usually only applies to one operating system).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the best quality and cheapest laptop to purchase besides a mac?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment