Friday, August 16, 2013

What kind of laptop should I get for college?

best quality laptops for college
 on Audi mechanic invoice sample Sadlier oxford vocabulary new edition ...
best quality laptops for college image



Bianca


I am about to graduate high school and sart college. I am looking for a really good quality laptop that is NOT A MAC. I don't really have a price range, I just want a really good quality one that will last a long time. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!


Answer
Yes MAC is an expensive one but it does not mean there are not other good laptops available and one of the option is Dell Inspiron i17R-1316sLV which has the price of less than $600 which is almost less than half compared to the MAC. Also it has good features as well which includes the following:

It has an efficient and fast processor (Intel Core i5 3210M 3.1 GHz)
It has good memory (6 GB DDR3)
It has huge storage (1 TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive)
IT has good screen with good graphics (17-Inch Screen)

So an affordable price with good features makes it an effective choice to go for. I would like you to see the comment from an actual user as well which will explain you further that how it actually performs:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2250VTXAVWRWP/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B009LTUB9G&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=faowiw-20

What is the best brand laptop for college?




Amber


I am nursing major and need a laptop for next semester. I have a budget of about $1,000 dollars and want to invest in the best quality laptop that will suit my word processing needs.


Answer
Toshiba




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop should I get for college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment