Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What is the best laptop / notebook for college students?

best laptops for a college student
 on Police Search For Schaffhausen's Laptop - News - 1330 WHBL Sheboygan's ...
best laptops for a college student image



Robin


I've made a research on the best laptop for college students, because it is a need. I also searched from Yahoo! Answers, but, I'm still confused of what brand to buy. Could someone please tell the best laptop or notebook that would meet this requirements given by the institution:

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-2430
MEMORY: 4 GB DDR3
HARD DISK DRIVE: 500 GB SATA

Could you please indicate also the price? Oh by the way, I'm looking for a brand under $1000.
Thank you! :)



Answer
Lenovo Yoga looks good right now.

What is a good laptop for college students?




Rach


I desperately need a new laptop. Mine is a refurbished Dell Latitude D600, and it is falling apart (keys are falling off... the monitor is about to fall off, ect.) I'm about to head into my second year of college and was wondering what would be the best laptop for a college student? I'm open to any suggestions. Mac, Dell, ect.


Answer
My suggestion would be find a replacement on ebay, it will hold you over until you graduate and then you can get a nice, expensive model
I know a company that I purchased a Dell, IBM and HP from in the past year (all work great and were in better than described condition)
the website is
www.stores.ebay.com/it-bysmart

they are really nice to deal with and the computers are an excellent deal.

they have Apples, HPs, and they will work well to get you through school

Best of luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop / notebook for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment