Friday, August 30, 2013

What is the best Dell Laptop for college students?

best laptops for online college students
 on internet ideas for patent and development. LIFO, more recent at top ...
best laptops for online college students image



thatgirlna


I'm a college student and am buying a dell because I have a credit card for it. I've never had a dell laptop before, i've always used HP. I was wondering which one do people think is the best for uses such as the internet, typing up papers, music, and basic things? I've heard mixed reviews on the Inspirion.


Answer
FOr surfing the net, writing papers, listening to music, and watching movies.. laptops from 2001 do the job quite nicely.. How can I say such a thing? Because college students from 2001 were doing the same things. So, what does that really mean? It means you can purchase a used laptop if you want.

You can walk into Walmart, and with your credit card, you can purchase the cheapest laptop (Typically an Acer Aspire) for between $450 and $500 and it is going to do all those things you want to do, and it will do them nicely. You could go online to Geeks.com and buy the $300 laptop of your choice (most are dell, btw) http://www.geeks.com/products.asp?cat=NBB and it is going to do all those things you listed.

Neither brand you listed is better for those things. No brand is "best" for those things, since they all do them.

Now, as far as durability goes, I'd avoid HP. I get them in the repair shop where I am the laptop repairman more than any other brand... for hardware repair. They do tend to fall apart more often than any other brand. And I do mean, fall apart.

What is a good laptop for a college student?




breezy777


I need a new laptop but am a bit overwhelmed by all of the options. I don't have a great budget (around $500), and am wondering what a good laptop is for a college student, with a decent processor size and speed, etc. I don't need anything amazing, just something good - for writing papers, getting online, listening to music, watching videos, etc. Any suggestions?


Answer
My advice is to inquire at the particular college. They usually have "minimum requirements - recommendations" to ensure compatibility with their network. I suspect that the basic models, which are far more robust than the machines made a few years ago, will suffice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Dell Laptop for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment