Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What is the best laptop for college work and extra for personal use for under $600?




Aaron Burg


My brother is looking for a laptop with great quality, fast processing, easy to use/learn, windows 7 premium for sure, giving him a great college experience, but i'm for sure he'd like to use it for personal stuff such as social web siting and other uses. In anyone's opinion what brand/ exact laptop would be great for this and be under 600 dollars. It needs to be reliable, fast, great quality, up to date software, sturdy, and not high maintenance. Thank you much appreciated!


Answer
You may check out Dell Inspiron i14Z-2877BK 14-Inch Laptop
Intel Core i5 2457M Processor 2.5GHz
6GB DIMM RAM
500GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

Good cheap laptop for college student under 500?




foreverpin


Hi! So i really need a laptop but im on a budget. Id like for it to have at least 4GB, 14 inch, something like intel core i3 and up, a webcam etc but under $500. I hear HP dandelion breeze and Dell 14' Inspiron N411Z are good. What do you think? Anyone tech savvy- please recommend any laptops for me and where I could probably buy them. Thanks!


Answer
I just got this one and I love it!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+14%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+4GB+Memory+-+320GB+Hard+Drive+-+Matte+Pink/5732476.p?skuId=5732476&id=1218688220484#BVRRWidgetID

I got it in pink, but it also comes in lime green, and a blue that actually looks black. Its only $329.99 and it works great! I've been loving it so far! The only thing I'm not so crazy about is the speakers don't get too loud. It works really fast though and I love how cool it looks! Its also super light because it does not have a disc drive, but I got it in a bundle with an external one and a case! I barely use the disc drive so this works great for me!! Also the battery life is great it lasts for like 5/6 hours!!!
I used to buy more expensive laptops, but then I realized that even the expensive ones will break in a few years so why not buy a cheap one that gets the job done and then it wont be as big a deal when it breaks!
This one works just as good as my previous $600 laptop!!

Hope this helps!! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for college work and extra for personal use for under $600?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment