Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Best computers for College students?




B-Rizzy


Next fall I am going to be going to college ( Whoo Hoo Rutgers 2014!) I was looking at laptops for the upcoming year. I was looking at HP, Sony and Macs. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions and tips. Price isnt an issue btw.

Thanks!



Answer
Yes, I agree. If price is no issue, then get a Mac Laptop.

College Fall 2014, whats the best laptop to get??




Nicholas


I want it to be durable and last me over 4years without slowing down and crashing and i want the specs like whats the processor and ram and stuff. Thanks!


Answer
1. What is your budget?

You could spend $300 on a laptop or $3000 on a high end convertible tablet like I had to as an engineering student.

Which laptop is best is entirely dependent on how much you are willing to spend.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best computers for College students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment