Saturday, February 22, 2014

What's a good laptop for college?




Chompiee


I'm currently a senior in high school and my grandma offered to buy me a laptop. She bought my sister a Mac idk what kind but it was around $1000 and she said she would spend the same on me. But seeing how she is old fashioned she dosnt trust the Internet and isn't going to buy one online. I'm going to college for engineering and I'm not sure what programs I will need so I want to stay away from macs because it's more effort to convert things and buy adapters and such. At a local office max I saw a vaio c series with an i5 prosser, 650gb HDD, 4gb ram it comes with Microsoft office (I forgot any other stats). And instead of buying a New laptop I will probably just incrementally buy hard ware an upgrade it. Its $880 and I just want to know if it's worth it or if I should look at a different computer. Ps I'm not a computer gamer.


Answer
Try Search Yahoo! Answers.

What's a good laptop for college?
...grandma offered to buy me a laptop. She bought my sister a Mac idk what...buy one online. I'm going to college for engineering and I'm not sure...
Stars In Laptops & Notebooks - Asked by Chompiee - 1 answer - 1 minute ago

Which laptop is better for college?
I am getting a laptop for college, and I would like to know which is better. WHY for whichever one? Samsung Series...
Stars In Laptops & Notebooks - Asked by Richard - 1 answer - 2 hours ago

HP Envy 14: Good all around laptop?
...college student, I am in need of a reliable laptop to help complete assignments and... this: Is the HP Envy 14 a good computer to use for a college student? If it isn't, what is...
Stars In Laptops & Notebooks - Asked by Toby - 2 answers - 6 hours ago

What is a good laptop for college work and gaming?
... up with PCs. I want a laptop that is light, long-lasting battery, good for gaming,and has a lot of...
Stars In Laptops & Notebooks - Asked by Hailey - 3 answers - 21 hours ago

ANY FREE LAPTOP WEBSITES?




Clayton T


hi im starting college soon but i cant afford a new laptop. are there any websites that will give you one for free? thanks


Answer
If you search the net or even yahoo answers, you will see warnings from people who went to these "free laptop" sites. Filled out all the "stuff requested" and never got the laptop or other stuff ordered, just lost money.

Be careful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good laptop for college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment