Saturday, February 8, 2014

What is the best laptop I can get for under 1500$?




Mark


I hate macs and want to avoid windows 8 if possible. I was thinking about maybe getting a gaming laptop, but it's my primary goal to get a computer for college, which I begin my first year soon.

I know that is a very picky list of wants but if you can think of anything it would be a great help.



Answer
You can get a pure gaming laptop under $1500 but I would not recommend you to go for. As you want a laptop for other tasks of schools than it is better to go for other multitasking good laptop in this price range.

I will recommend a laptop from ASUS which has the price of under $1500. Also it has really good features which are perfect for different tasks. Its features include:

It has Intel Core i7-3517U 1.9 GHz for fast working
It has 4 GB DDR3
500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive with 128 GB Solid-State Drive
13.3-Inch Screen with Intel GMA HD which is portable and perfect for students
Windows 8 because most of the latest laptops has it.

The above features are perfect for a good laptop. Alongside this, it is very good in its performance as well for that you'll be interested on this actual user review, talking about actual good performance on this laptop:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3F28OYXN5WUM8/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B009F1J4QQ&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=daieom-20

So a perfect laptop for perfect performance makes it a good choice to go for. But I would like you to see other options as well to broaden your choices. See the list here for most popular laptops under $1500, those on the top of the list are normally good offers:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_36_0?bbn=565108&qid=1370937598&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A%21493964%2Cn%3A541966%2Cn%3A565108%2Cp_36%3A-40000&rnid=2421885011&low-price=1000&high-price=1500&x=5&y=17&tag=daieom-20

best laptop for my needs under 1500?




Jaycie


I am looking for the best laptop I should get for my needs for under $1,500.

I am starting school the coming year and need something that will be able to handle it.

I am also a new gamer and as I was just introduced to 2 games with high graphic content.

I write a lot so it will need to be able to hold a lot of short stories, novels, poems, and essay's.

I'm addicted to the internet so the better internet the better for me. I need it to run as fast as possible for as long as possible.

On another note I don't care what it looks like or what brand it is. I would like an explanation for any computer related jargon, because I donât understand much of it especially for the specifics of the computer.
I am looking for the best laptop I should get for my needs for under $1,500.

I am starting school the coming year and need something that will be able to handle it.

I am also a new gamer and as I was just introduced to 2 games with high graphic content. I play WoW alot and some lesser known games

I write a lot so it will need to be able to hold a lot of short stories, novels, poems, and essay's.

I'm addicted to the internet so the better internet the better for me. I need it to run as fast as possible for as long as possible.

On another note I don't care what it looks like or what brand it is. I would like an explanation for any computer related jargon, because I donât understand much of it especially for the specifics of the computer.
I play WoW a lot and some lesser know games.



Answer
As far as your novels short stories ect.. Any new computer will be able to hold a virtually unlimited amount of those.

Kinda the same with internet too. Any new computer will go as fast as the connection will let you go.

Gaming is when it gets tricky. You will need a good graphics card and a decent processor (any Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Turion x2 will be fine). But graphics card will be your main concern. You need something with a good VIDEO memory amount (512 MB would be good) and more importantally a good core speed.

My concern would be. For college students I usually recommend a laptop 14.1 or lower in screen size but typically gaming laptops are 15.4 +. Getting a smaller computer will be easier to take around school. Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop I can get for under 1500$?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment