Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Laptop Recommendations for College-Bound Student?




Hello1234


My laptop must be reliable, efficient, cheap but premium, simple, and durable enough for class assignments, online discussions, note-taking, and all Microsoft Office-related work. My limit budget is $400, but I can extend my expenses to $500 if that certain laptop exceeds those qualifications above. Sorry if my expectations seem somewhat high hahaha, but I'm only searching for the most compatible laptop that can last all of my college years and hopefully even beyond that point.

If anyone has any suggestions, please leave your comments below! Any help or advice is appreciated!
Thank you! :)

* I won't be using my laptop for gaming or anything other than work and please no Windows 8 or Macs! Thanks..:)



Answer
You can get a good laptop around $400 which can perform all the things which you have mentioned. By considering all of the things which you have mentioned I would recommend a laptop from Asus which is around $400 and it is good overall for different stuff.

Its features include AMD E-Series Dual-Core E-450 1.65 GHz and 4 GB DDR3 which is a good combination to perform different tasks. It has good storage with 320 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive. A portable 15.6-Inch Screen and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

The features shows that it is strong technically in this price range. On the other hand you can see that it is good in performing different tasks as one of the customer says that it gives Excellent Value. Here is a complete comment for your help in making decision:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2ZUFIUD8Y4SQH/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00BEU3FTI&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=hawmekm-20

So among many options available I think this one is really good overall but I would not restrict you to this laptop only. You can see other ones as well in the market with the price of around $400. Here is a list for your ease which you can see and decide by yourself as well:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_36_0?rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A%21493964%2Cn%3A541966%2Cn%3A565108%2Cp_36%3A2421886011&bbn=565108&ie=UTF8&qid=1375457069&rnid=2421885011&tag=hawmekm-20

For a college-bound student, is a desktop or a laptop better?




Josie


Please list reasons why and I would be glad if you could give me a model and/or company name you would highly recommend.


Answer
From a recent college grad, I say Laptop without a doubt. Choose your own make and model, and if you have questions about this ask your future school's tech center for advice as some have preferences. Dell is a hot maker, though personally I prefer Compaq.
I say Laptop because you can actually take it to class if it's your preference (and with some classes it makes things much easier). Also if you ever study abroad (just FYI: do it if you can, even if you're a little afraid to it's always worth it) then you can take your computer with you which makes things a thousand times easier. It also means that you can take your computer and work with you to various places around your college or university's campus and work in varying places which can come in useful when you're starving and have a 10 page paper due in a few hours, or if where you're living doesn't have air conditioning and a library or cafe does.
Good luck to you whichever you choose.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Laptop Recommendations for College-Bound Student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment