Tuesday, February 18, 2014

which laptop is best for college student?







can any one suggest me a best laptop which will be useful for students?.....


Answer
As with most purchases, your overall decision here really depends on you! Picking out a computer thatâs best for you totally depends on your budget and what you want to use the computer for. Thereâs no right or wrong answer, simply a decision of what works best for you.

Some laptops are really overpriced, so you want to make sure that you're getting the most value for your money.

Something that you might want to check out while you make this decision is a new application called âLaptop Scout,â which is designed to help people find a computer that best fits their needs. Hereâs a link to the site: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-laptop-scout/default.aspx

Just go to the site and enter what kind of things youâre looking for in a laptop (or just what you want to use the laptop for) and itâll provide you with a list of potential PCs that might match your specifications. That page will also provides links to Cnet reviews (make sure you read those, as they give you a few more options and thoughts on best battery life), so you can browse through a bunch of professional reviews and check out what other folks say about certain computers while you shop.

While you search, make sure that you focus on mobility. College students often have to take their laptops all over campus, so you don't want to have to worry about hurting your back carrying a really heavy laptop.

Good luck with your search.

Thanks,
Cody
Windows Outreach Team

Which laptop should a college student buy?




Annie


I'm a soon-to-be college senior who is looking to buy a new laptop computer for the fall. When I first came to college my parents bought me a Dell Inspiron 600m. From the start it was slow and has only gotten worse. I wasn't involved in purchasing it so I'm assuming they only bought a laptop with the bare bones specs. I've been doing research and am having trouble making a decision on what to buy since there seem to be so many conflicting opinions about the different brands that are out there.

I've looked at MacBook but I'm concerned that it isn't compatible with the classroom computers at my college so I wouldn't be able to give presentations that were made on my computer. (Something that I do a lot.)

Other than that I am open to any computer brand, even another Dell.

I am looking for at least:
2.0 GHz processor
2GB memory
160GB 5400rpm hard drive

Also, I'm used to having built in wireless. Since I'm paying for this laptop myself cost is a factor and I'm trying to keep it at $1000 or less. When commenting I would appreciate reasons why I should try that particular brand or model.

Thanks in advance!



Answer
I think you should buy an HP or sony or other brands, but don't buy dell again because dell laptops sucks! Lol

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9982796-1.html?tag=promo1
go there & read more, it tells you about what laptop you should get back to school
very helpful




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which laptop is best for college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment