Monday, February 24, 2014

What is a good laptop for college student?




Mr.Highway


I'm in college and I need a laptop, but I'm not too familiar with laptops that are out now. I just need a laptop for the basic things such as, browsing, writing papers, and using things such as power point. I don't care if it has Skype or whatever else these new top of the line laptops have.

If you can list the brand name and where I can find it, it will be absolutely helpful. Thank you in advance!
@AsHisH: I am on a budget of $500, so anything below that.



Answer
Toshiba is a good brand for laptops. Also consider netbooks if you're going to only be using it for the this you listed. They can do all of the above and is smaller and more portable.
Check out the following website for computers.

Best laptop for a college student?




...


I'm looking for something that is not slow at all (I HATE slow computers). That's the most important thing. I will be typing papers, listening to music, and uploading photos. Normal stuff: no gaming or anything like that. I would like to avoid Macs, because I can't afford one. So, that should give you an idea of my budget (less than $1000). I was thinking an HP, but I'm pretty much clueless on computers. I really just don't want any issues that I have to drag it in to get fixed for. Oh and I want it to be light weight! Thanks!


Answer
If you don't want a slow laptop then it is better to have a good processor because in the end processor determines the speed of a laptop. There are many available in the market under your price range from which you can decide for yourself. Here is a list of those popular laptops:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_p_36_6?bbn=565108&qid=1366910149&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A%21493964%2Cn%3A541966%2Cn%3A565108&rnid=2421885011&low-price=&high-price=1000&x=16&y=6&tag=faowiw-20

For your ease I would recommend one of them which is one of the latest from HP. HP Envy dv6 can be one option because it has really good and fast processor alongside other features with the price of $700. It has Intel 3rd generation Core i7-3630QM 2.4Ghz processor which is one of the powerful available in the market. It has 8GB RAM of memory and 750GB HD of storage. It has 15.6" 1366x768 screen with Beats Audio. So overall it is really fast and efficient laptop for which you can go for.

You can see the comment from an actual user for further knowing about. Here is a comment from an actual user:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R16TW67IONS416/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00AFHP55S&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=faowiw-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good laptop for college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment