Thursday, February 27, 2014

Can I Purchase A Laptop With A College Student Stafford Loan?




Byron W


I'm heading to college in January, this will be my first year away from home as I am transferring from community college. I understand that I need $6,000 from a stafford loan to cover the rest of my tuition and I was considering applying for an extra $2,000 for a nice computer/laptop. Will a Stafford loan cover this or will I have to take out a private loan?

(also, I applied for a private loan with chase and got denied even with a co-signer)



Answer
Loans for students help the student to deal with all the expenses that are to be incurred during his education phase like it includes entire cost of the studentâs education from tuition fees, accommodation, books, and computers to transportation and many more.

Before raising loans for students borrower must look into the amount that a course require so that on basis of the amount borrower can raise the loan amount. This amount is depended upon the fees and other expenses that the borrowers want to cover under student loans. Student with bad credit can also avail loans for students as for that student have to take the loan along with a co-signer who has a good credit history. This way interest rate is also lowered otherwise they may charged little higher interest rate.

http://loan--house.blogspot.com/2008/03/student-education-loan.html

Many Banks, financial institutions, online lenders etc are ready to offer the loans for students. But students considering their precious time and finds easy to via online as it provides easy access than other source. There are a large number of requirements other than college or course fees. Some of the most crucial are computer expense, hostel charges, and books and so on. The best college student loans are one which comprises all such expenses. But, to qualify for any such one, you have to give it your best shot as far search is concerned. Such purpose can be accomplished by exploring World Wide Web. You will find an innumerable number of lenders offering college student loans.

http://loan-house.we.bs/studentloan.html

A Good Laptop for a College Student?




golden gir


It will be my first year college and I want to buy a new laptop. I am majoring in Human Services/ Psychology. I have been looking at HP laptops but I know there are other good brand of laptops. I just want to be sure of the laptop I will get


Answer
A good laptop can be down to personal taste and sometimes the bigger manufacturers dont always mean better quality.

At http://www.itrecyclinguk.co.uk they are able to supply second hand laptops that have been refurbished at a hugely reduced rate and welcome students. As they are based in Lancaster they have 15,000 at Lancaster University.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I Purchase A Laptop With A College Student Stafford Loan?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment