Thursday, February 27, 2014

Can anybody gift me a Laptop?




M bd


I am a student of Computer Science and Engineering having no personal computer.


Answer
if you are a student of CSE you can find a local pizza place and deliver pizzas to earn some cash for a laptop. when its garbage days, go around town, I have found several computers people toss away when upgrading. you can fix them for yourself.

I m engg. Student with cse stream.which is best laptop for me at this level.?




Avinash ku





Answer
Almost any basic laptop out there will work for you. Juts get a large enough screen to suit you visual needs. Make sure it is dual core, No Celeron, at least 3GB of RAM and 320GB hard drive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anybody gift me a Laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment