Thursday, February 6, 2014

What's the best Dell laptop for college students?




Kaie Ki


I'm starting college this fall and I'm getting my first laptop. Only thing is, Dell has such a wide variety of laptops (1545 this and 1780 that, Inspiron and all that) it can not only get confusing but overwhelming. Any suggestions on what Dell laptop would be good for me?


Answer
theres a bunch of dell laptop offers listed at
http://www.collegelaptop.blogspot.com

What is a good laptop for college student?




Mr.Highway


I'm in college and I need a laptop, but I'm not too familiar with laptops that are out now. I just need a laptop for the basic things such as, browsing, writing papers, and using things such as power point. I don't care if it has Skype or whatever else these new top of the line laptops have.

If you can list the brand name and where I can find it, it will be absolutely helpful. Thank you in advance!
@AsHisH: I am on a budget of $500, so anything below that.



Answer
Toshiba is a good brand for laptops. Also consider netbooks if you're going to only be using it for the this you listed. They can do all of the above and is smaller and more portable.
Check out the following website for computers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best Dell laptop for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment