Saturday, February 22, 2014

Best laptop for college student 2012?




JB


Looking for input on laptops for college students.. i would like to keep the price range around 400$ or below, im not looking for a mac or anything super fancy. The only requirements i have are webcam, light weight, and i would like it to be white in color but its not a must.
Let me know your thoughts and reviews about laptops..thanks :)



Answer
Check out for Samsung RC512-W02US 15.6" HD LED Notebook
Intel Core i5-2410M 2.30 GHz
15.6 in LED-backlit HD LED (1366 x 768)
4GB DDR3 Memory; 500 GB Hard Drive
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64b)

Best 2012 Laptop for a student?




Kelly


What laptop should I get? I am a student and I use my laptop now every single day! for the following: schooling of course, facebook, youtube, yahoo, twitter, itunes, photo/video editing (Btw I have alot of photos and videos and music so I need plenty of memory) I need one in the price range of 500-1000 dollars....What type should I get (other than an apple macbook) that is the best for that price range...

PLEASE no rude comments
Thank You :)
and if you know anything about the HP Beats laptop....Tell me please :)



Answer
The brand ASUS is what I recommend. For your use, I would look for the following specs:

*Intel Core i3 or i5 processor
*4 or more GB of RAM (memory)
*500GB or larger Hard drive

If you see a video card (probably something like "GeForce" or "Radeon") this is a bonus, however, these aren't generally with the Intel processors, which are more of a priority.

ASUS is great because they are reliable, are available at many common computer and box stores, and many models even offer free accidental coverage.

Also, there are many models, which will allow you to find one in your price range.


Additional notes:

If you see an "AMD" processor, or a laptop with one is recommended to you, watch out for low speed. Sometimes AMD offers more "cores" but less speed. To keep it simple, ask for a laptop with at least "2 GHz (gig- a -hertz)", and you should have no problems.

I'm not positive how much "a lot of photos/videos" is so perhaps 320GB hard drive is fine, or maybe you need 750GB. Don't buy more than what you need (plus a little extra, of course), and try to avoid switching brands just to get a bigger drive. If you need more space just to store your videos and photos, you can always buy an external drive, or a thumb drive, which are quite large now.

Good luck in school, hope this helps you find what you need.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best laptop for college student 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment