Saturday, April 26, 2014

I'm a senior in high school. I'm going to be a college freshman in the fall of 2012, and I was wondering...?

Q. What laptop would be best to buy for college? I need something simple to use and RELIABLE. Help???


Answer
I love my MacBook Pro. Never had an issue in the three years I've had mine. All of my friends with PCs have had numerous issues, eventually exceeding the cost of the laptop itself. My roommate had to replace the fan, hard drive, and charging port of his Dell.

What Kind Of Laptop Is Suitable For a College Student?

Q. I currently own a refurbished 2012 HP which I am trying to get rid of because it's too slow for me & requires too many updates. Long story short, I've been considering the Macbook Pro or the HP Envy. I'll be starting my freshman year in college next month & I'll be writing lots of papers (I assume). I also download music from time to time, watch movies, blog on Tumblr, watch Youtube videos & surf the internet for long hours (4-6 hours at the most) so I'll need lots of ram (4gb+). Which computer do you think would be the best for me? & What are your experiences with the macbook? Thanks for your help.


Answer
I Would Prefer The Mac.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm a senior in high school. I'm going to be a college freshman in the fall of 2012, and I was wondering...?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment