Tuesday, April 1, 2014

NEED A GOOD LAPTOP FOR AUTOCAD 2012?




nathan


Hi i need a good laptop that will last me 3-4 years.
I am a civil engineering student.
Right now i am learning autocad and i want something that will run autocad without any lag and will also work for future engineering programs that i will learn.
right now i am looking at this lenovo at newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834246327
it has the nvidia graphics card so that is why i was looking at it.
will this be a good computer for autocad? is the i5 processor good for this or not?
anyones experience and help would be greatly helpful. thanks



Answer
yes lenovo IdeaPad Z570 is a good one to go with

Should I buy a MacBook Pro for engineering?




Anish


Hello. I was wondering if I should invest into a MacBook Pro as I will be studying Biomedical or Electrical engineering for the Fall 2012 semester. I understand that the Mac OSX can run both windows and lion but is the laptop worth buying for engineering classes etc? If not, are there any other recommendations other than a MacBook. By the way, I love the fact that MacBook Pros are virus-proof and have a cleaner OS. Thanks.


Answer
Just be aware that you will have to spend $200 to buy windows and put it on your Mac, in addition to the cost of an expensive laptop. As an engineering student, I can almost guarantee that you will need to run a Windows only program at some point during your studies.

Other than that, a Macbook pro should be a great laptop to have at university with its portability and great battery life. Also be careful about calling macs virus-proof. They are certainly less likely to get viruses, but you still need to be careful about what you download etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: NEED A GOOD LAPTOP FOR AUTOCAD 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment