Tuesday, April 8, 2014

what is the best laptop computer for 1500 bucks or under?




Scorpiokin


I'm planning on buying one at the end of the month I've done a littler research but I'm still not sure. I travel once a month so i need a good one with good wireless to the internet cause I use it a lot plus I love to play games on it and they use a lot of memory I'm looking for the best I can get but I know I don't have to spend 5000 bucks for that so do you have any ideals?


Answer
I'm a college student and an avid gamer and the system I just bought has been AMAZING. I got an HP dv6 Select Edition with a coupon from http://hpdiscountlaptops.com last week and here are the customization options I choose. the total price was $1200 with free shipping.

Intel i-7 Quad core
ATI 5650 HD video card
720 GB hard drive
8 GB RAM
Finger Print Reader
Webcam
Backlit Keyboard
Touch Screen
9-cell Oversized BAttery (8.5 hours)
Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit
15.6" screen

So if you want to check out computers I believe the site a linked also has a comparison table. The best part about HP laptops are that you can customize them. Hope you find a nice computer wherever you turn!

Mike

What is the Best College Laptop for under 2,000?




lethalxlun


Under 2,000.
Needs to be fast, functional, and fit in a bookbag.
Needs to handle gaming, WoW, Fallout 3, etc.

I'm open to suggestions on any OS.
I really would like a powerhouse of RAM, my computer now can barely keep 2 windows up. Pitiful.



Answer
The Dell D830 is a wonderful laptop, but not glitzy. It has a removeable bay for a DVD drive / spare battery. My D830 with 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo will run almost 8 hrs on the 2 batteries. ( I also got the larger main battery)

Look for deals and packages. It's too late to get Windows XP Pro from DELL, but you may be able to get Linux. The D830 will cost you $1500 to $2200 depending on CPU, memory, hard disk (recommend 120 GB fall sensor)


On the other end of the scale is the ASUS EE it has an Intel Atom CPU which saves tons of battery power, an 8.5" screen and comes with Linux. It is very small portable and affordable at ~ $350.
So you won't kill yourself if it gets stolen on campus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best laptop computer for 1500 bucks or under?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment