Saturday, April 19, 2014

What's the best type of laptop for a college student to get?

Q. I want to get one that will last me a long time and one that won't take hours to open a new page. What is the best type to get?


Answer
I would say a MacBook... Why? So far it has been the best Laptop purchases I have had... I have had mine over a year and love, love, love it!! Did I say I love it!! My bestfriend just got one right after i got mine and now my sister has one....I have been thru 2 Dell laptops that have completely shut down on me.. 1st one(Dell) I had for 4 years and the motherboard when six months after my warrant ran out.. the 2nd... viruses slow it down and then the motherboard again... My Desk Top is a Gateway All in One and it's got all types of problems so I don't even hook that up to the internet anymore... I use it to right papers on for class... nothing more... I purchased my MacBook Pro on Apple website, which my Apple was refurbished brand new but I still have the same apple product with all the bells & whistles that comes with a great apple product but at a cheaper price than the store. A sales person at the Apple Store told me about the refurbished ones on the website when i was looking to purchase one.. They just have to mail it too you!!... Besides when u purchase a regular PC u have to get all that spyware and virus protection that can run ur price up.. and then re-purchase it again in a year and the same thing in another year. This can run your purchase up and up over the years.....Well with Apple those purchases are not needed. You don't never have to worry about viruses on a Apple... plus u can take your Apple to the nearest apple store for service! Your Apple will come with a one year warrant and b4 that year is up you can purchase another 2 year warrant, which i suggest do cause it will cover any problems with it....No shipping it back to where ever!! If you are going to spend your money on a sure thing.. spend it on Apple!!

What is the best type of Laptop for a college student?




jhetzer31


Are certain brands better than others? If so, which brands?


Answer
I'd say get the Toshiba Satellite a305-s6837. It's plenty enough for a college student and I've yet to see it slow down(and I use it for everything). I even use it for some gaming when I'm bored but keep in mind it's not much of a gaming "machine". I bought it a few months ago and it was a massive bargain for about 900 dollars. The graphics card is pretty weak but you don't need to worry about that unless you're running Crysis.
Long story short, this notebook kicks ass.

And I believe Toshiba takes the cake in this market. Don't get a Sony unless you want to spend money, don't get a Mac unless you're a graphics designer, and don't get HP if you don't want to suck :]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best type of laptop for a college student to get?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment