Friday, April 4, 2014

Laptop or a Notebook?




csevolutio


HI can anyone help me. I am looking for a laptop, or even a notebook for around 400 dollars. Im trying to stay in between the price. I dont want something cheap or expensive. Looking for something lightweight too. 14in display or something. I am starting my major classes in college and I most likely will be taking lots of notes, research, and just browse the web. Im not looking to play games on it either. Can anyone help me on this? Or even just which thing should I get, a laptop or a notebook. Need space and a good size like 14in within that price range. I just need some knowledge on this people. Thanks a bunch!


Answer
Laptops and notebooks are the same thing. Take a look at this article: http://www.engadget.com/2012/08/10/back-to-school-guide-laptops/

Laptops foe college students?




Donna


I was wondering which laptops you would recommend for college students. I'm starting classes in the summer and I want to buy a laptop for school purposes but there are so many choices. Does anyone know a good laptop for students? Thanks!!


Answer
Here's the list I've found. Here's the link http://mylaptop101.blogspot.com/2012/10/cheap-high-quality-laptops-for-students.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Laptop or a Notebook?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment