Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Do you think that laptops are useful in college?




jd159


I mean, do you really end up taking notes or something on it?

I want to go into pharmacy...so idk what will be required..



Answer
Overrated is EXACTLY the word I would use. Yes, a computer is necessary, but you can get a much better machine that's a desktop - for much less money - and not have to lug it everywhere you go. Laptops in class aren't always welcome, as too many students just use them for IMs and surfing the net which takes away from lectures instead of enhancing them.

Good bag for a commuter student (male)?




awkwardzom


What's a good messenger bag for a male commuting college student?

My old bag got torn and I need a new one. I've been looking at the Timbuk2 Small Messenger, but I'm not sure that it will be able to carry all my stuff. The bag I buy needs to at least hold:

- a netbook/mini laptop 10"
- a college level book or two
- a spiral notebook
- pens, calculator, etc.

Know any good bags for me?



Answer
Manhattan Portage:

http://www.manhattanportage.com/catalog/Shoulder-Bags/Cornell-Messenger/117


I used this bag when I was attending college/pharmacy school and it held up so well. I still have it and still looks good as new! It also is weather proof...hard to tear (the nylon is TOUGH). Also, the bags are made in the USA. I try to support American manufacturing!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you think that laptops are useful in college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment