Thursday, April 3, 2014

Most suitable laptop/laptop brand for a student/gamer?




Love'n'Hat


First of all, I really don't know much about laptops. I've been thinking about buying a new one for quite a while and obviously want to get a good deal for my money. I'm a student, so MS Word, Excel, etc are necessities along with a good RAM. I'm also a gamer, not hardcore enough to crave for Alienware but I want a decent graphics card and HD screen. I prefer Windows over Macs, but tbh that's not my biggest concern.

Also I wasn't sure if I wanted a laptop or a desktop as desktops are much better, but I'm still contemplating on that. Please let me know about any recommendations you have, either a certain laptop, a brand or a desktop, I'd greatly appreciate the help. I apologise for being a little vague too, I know just enough about PC's to get me through life. >_>
@Shredder7; Oh right, the budget. I guess I'm willing to spend around £800 on the laptop, £900 if I'm pushing it. MS 2010 and decent Security will probably cost me another £100 at least, so I'd prefer the laptop/desktop to not go over £1000. Laptops are what I'm mainly focusing on though. I think £800 is around $1200?



Answer
If you want a laptop with a good gpu you will spend lots of money. $800+

best laptops for gaming/student?




Belligeren


I'll be getting a new laptop soon :) I mainly use my laptop for games at the momment so i need one with:
High quality
Long battery life
Good graphics
and Cheap

I can't afford apple laptops xD so if you could list some cheap round 300-500 pounds :3 thank you you could list company's to who produce amazing laptops o .o i also need it for school work thank you very much :D



Answer
Erm...I'm not sure that that even exists. What kind of games are you planning on playing?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Most suitable laptop/laptop brand for a student/gamer?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment