Friday, April 25, 2014

Which is a great student laptop?




Canadian b


I am going to be starting Cegep and i want to purchase a reliable laptop. I want the laptop to listen to music, play games, talk with friends and to help me with school more than anything. I would like to spend 1200$ or less on one as well. I have my eyes on the new hp touch smart laptop. I am thinking that it would be good to use to take notes on for school, but I don't think im gonna be bringing the laptop i decide to purchase to school. Would it be stupid to purchase this Hp laptop. Do you have any recommendations on what laptop i should purchase. Send different links and explain what ones you think will do the trick if you think that this tablet pc is worth it or not to purchase. Please i am stressing here, i don't know much about computers and i really need a good opinion. With all that said, who ever gives me the best information and reasons explaining their choice will get 15 points.
Thanks and god-bless



Answer
Great Student laptop - WOW!!! It's difficult to pick any specific model as there are lots of laptops which suits students needs.

Anyways will try to give some healthy information along with some advice which will help you in buying your own laptop.

First analyze what is your basic need in laptop ( As a student). Let me explain it to you that for students its really important to have three main components in student laptop

1) Enough RAM to keep your laptop running efficiently

2) High storage capacity where you can save your school work and all

3) DVD-ROM as now it's ear of DVD-ROM and mostly you get good educational softwares or programs on DVDs

Apart from this try utilizing your pocket money or your parent's money in proper way as you have to study and have to go very far.

So my advice is go for HP NC6000 or Dell LatitudeD600 (Refurbished ones which will cut your cost into half). You will get the same technology @ cheap price, so you should better go for this laptops they both are all time hit laptop I agree they are outdated but you can upgrade them and use it and refurbished laptops are just like new!!!

FYI I am also providing you some good websites which are Online Shopping Stores from where you can get good conditioned refurbished laptops

Good student laptops?







Hi there

I am going to university in a few weeks and am looking to replace my current laptop. I want to get a laptop that will last me for a good few years (had my current one for 5 years) and as such, I'm prepared to pay a bit more for it.

I will be using it for browsing the internet, listening to music, casual gaming (football manager etc but newer games if it can do it - even at lower graphics levels etc), programming, basic office tasks etc.

At the moment, I'm looking at the Dell Studio 15 but this depends on how big the discount I can get with the Dell Employee Purchase Program is (as it is a bit costly otherwise). Again, as buying it with dell (and the newer version is not in the outlet yet), the amount of upgrades will depend on the discount I get - e.g. may go for the i5 processor as opposed to the i3 if it doesn't make it too expensive.

What do you think of the Studio 15? Would it do everything I need it for for? Do you have any suggestions for alternative laptops?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
I should probably add that I am in England



Answer
apple are the best if you have a student id i think you save money 2




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is a great student laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment