Thursday, April 17, 2014

Laptops foe college students?




Donna


I was wondering which laptops you would recommend for college students. I'm starting classes in the summer and I want to buy a laptop for school purposes but there are so many choices. Does anyone know a good laptop for students? Thanks!!


Answer
Here's the list I've found. Here's the link http://mylaptop101.blogspot.com/2012/10/cheap-high-quality-laptops-for-students.html

Where can i get a new cheap laptop for college?




Keri Adams


Im a new college student and i need a nrw good laptop. I need one tht is fast and one that can store alot of stuff. Im looking to spend around 300-400 on one. I dont want a used one. It must b new. I need some suggestions on wat brand wat to look for and where to find one. Your help is appreciated.


Answer
I'd say check bestbuy.com. They always have bundles and deals. Over december 2012, I got a dell laptop bundle for just $380!
It came with:
Laptop
Carrying Sleeve
1-year Micro Trend Anti-Virus
2-Year BestBuy Warranty
Logitech Portable USB Wireless Mouse
8GB PNY Flash Drive
*Sure the laptop doesn't look or feel amazing, but it gets work done. It powers with a 2.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Celeron CPU, 3GB Ram, and a 250HD. It has a mic and webcam built in, and the keyboard is kinda like the macbook except the keys are more rounded a bit. It came with Windows 8 (not pro) but it's enough. Anyway's I'd say check either bestbuy.com or your local store as I didn't now about the Dell Deal untill I walked in the store. (: I'm sure you can find a decent one online for $300.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Laptops foe college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment