Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Good Laptop Deals for a Freshman College Student?




Lance


I'm going to college in the fall 2012 semester and I need a laptop. Do you know of any good deals on new or partially used laptops? Please provide website links with your answer.
@Ryou-kun and @Triton:

Your links are not working. Please re-paste them and hit enter immediately after you paste the link. This will make it a hyperlink.
@James:

Your link is doing the same thing as Ryou-kun's link; the page is only showing a blank white screen. Maybe I am pasting something wrong, I don't know. Please press enter after typing your link to hyperlink the text.



Answer
Please, please don't buy an Acer >.< They'll go down FAST.

When you go cheap, at least get a good brand. I suggest Lenovo. These laptops here are VERY low priced, but they have decent specifications. They have low-power processors so they stretch battery life and generate low noise and heat. This does mean; however, that the performance may be under-par in some places such as gaming and multitasking. If you're just using it for Surfing the net, MS Office and iTunes, you should be good to go!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Lenovo+-+15.6%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+4GB+Memory+-+320GB+Hard+Drive+-+Black/5296917.p?id=1218631403034&skuId=5296917&st=lenovo%20b570&cp=1&lp=1

Good Luck!

EDIT: I prefer Ryou-kun's opinion above!

What Kind Of Laptop Is Suitable For a College Student?




Asia


I currently own a refurbished 2012 HP which I am trying to get rid of because it's too slow for me & requires too many updates. Long story short, I've been considering the Macbook Pro or the HP Envy. I'll be starting my freshman year in college next month & I'll be writing lots of papers (I assume). I also download music from time to time, watch movies, blog on Tumblr, watch Youtube videos & surf the internet for long hours (4-6 hours at the most) so I'll need lots of ram (4gb+). Which computer do you think would be the best for me? & What are your experiences with the macbook? Thanks for your help.


Answer
I Would Prefer The Mac.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good Laptop Deals for a Freshman College Student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment