Wednesday, April 2, 2014

buying a laptop?




naresh_k85


i'm a MBA student, can i buy a dell inspirion laptop for my use. the budget is INR40000 - 50000.


Answer
this one falls within your budget and should serve you just right:
<<http://hubpages.com/hub/MedisonCelebrity_cheapestLaptop
If you like it, spread the word!

Which laptop should i get for university?




Jerome


I have chosen to get a Mac instead of a PC. I can't decide whether to get a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro though. MBA would be ideal for me since I'm going to be carrying it everyday when I go to university. MBP is obviously worth the money compared to MBA in performance, although it is 2x or more of the weight and size of a MBA. I don't usually play much computer games, but do occasionally. I just need a fast computer, especially in the applications on facebook. Money isn't a problem to me because I will get a discount from Mac since am going to be a student. It would help a lot if you say which laptop I should get and why. Thanks =)


Answer
Dell has better student discounts than apple. I would suggest a Dell Studio. But if your dead set on getting an Apple laptop then Get the Macbook Pro. YOu will be getting more for your money and it is a light notbook to begin with. You should have no problem toting a macbook pro to you classes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: buying a laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment