Monday, June 16, 2014

Which Sony Vaio series laptop is good for both gaming and college?




melissa





Answer
A laptop that is good for gaming should be good for college. High-end games require more performance than most other things you would do. For high end games, people usually go with an i7 processor and a separate video card. I noticed Sony has a gaming bundle put together:

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666386466

that would seem quite sufficient. At some point it depends on how much money you have to spend. I suspect if you got a laptop with an i5 processor and dedicated graphics, you'd be fine and the price would be a lot less.

Sony Vaio Laptops or Hp Laptops for college?




Sleepy Hea


I'm planning to buy a laptop in the States and use it here in The Philippines for College and I can't seem to decide whether which of the two brands would I buy ?



I would be taking up BS Nursing
and also I want a laptop for Mp3
Can watch Movies or Play Games such as Sims
and for research work
word processing and for presentations like microsoft for example
large space for large documents
and can at least last long maybe 4 years



Answer
Personally, I prefer HP. Sony Vaios tend to heat up a bit too much.. theyre also more pretty than functional.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which Sony Vaio series laptop is good for both gaming and college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment