Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Best PC laptop for College Students?

Q. So I'm going to be going to college in the next year, and although I am really excited I have a great amount to prepare for. So I want to get a laptop and I do know a few things. I don't want to get a Mac, I'm used to (and prefer) PC's. I also don't want to get a netbook, I'd like to get a laptop that is a maximum of 15" and that has a webcam so I can stay in touch with family and friends, but I don't know which laptop is the best for aspiring college students. I'm going to be doing such a great deal of work on this laptop that I want to be sure that I get the best one I can (especially since I have $700 that I've saved to spend on it)
Help!?
So, what are the best PC laptops?


Answer
There are so many good products in the market its really difficult to choose one but I made up my mind to choose this and guess what I am very much satisfied

Toshiba Satellite L505-GS5035 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)
*2.13GHz Intel Core i3-330M Processor
*4GB 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM Memory
*320GB Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive (5400RPM); DVD SuperMulti Drive with Labelflash supporting 11 formats
*15.6" CCFL (16:9) 1366x768 Display; Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD
*Window 7 Home Premium 64-bit
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-L505-GS5035-TruBrite-15-6-Inch/dp/B0030INLSM/?tag=klnprk-20

Also check out at Ebay there are really good deals going
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=klnprk&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dlaptop%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dlaptop%26_osacat%3d0%26bkBtn%3d%26_trksid%3dm270

Laptop for college student opinions? mac vs pc?




boopi


So I'm kind of doing research but I'd like some opinions. I'm starting my sophomore year at a new school and i would like to purchase a laptop. The first college provided laptops for everyone so that wasn't a problem. I have an old Toshiba celeron at home that gets so hot it can probably fry an egg. So new laptop.
I'm paying for this myself with my hard earned money and is willing to spend up to $2000.
I was considering a Dell XPS because of it's many custom options but i also heard their service and parts are not great at all.
I'm also considering a black macbook but i personally do not know how to work a mac. I'm sure i'll be able to learn from going to a few of their very informative workshops.

so i'd like this lap top to be 5 lbs or less.
4gb memory
at least 250gb harddrive
longer than 4 hours of batt. would be wonderful
screen 15" or less
webcam/mic would be nice

any opinions or new suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!
i start looking at the levono x series too.

oh pros and cons would be great!



Answer
Get a mac it is worth it for the extra price also macs have a built in smart cam and macbook air is the only one I can truly recommend if you need a lightweight laptop. Also a mac comes with about 5 hours of battery life. Most mac laptops cost under $2000 the display is AMAZING and plus you get a free iPod touch or nano so you are going to college at just the right time!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best PC laptop for College Students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment