Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Product Code for Windows?




thetextadd


I cannot access Word, Excel etc on my laptop. I'm supposed to be running Windows 7 Home Premium on my system but when I try to access Word I'm prompted to enter my Windows 7 Home and Student product key. What's wrong?
I didn't get anything with a product key (besides the OS product key underneath the laptop).



Answer
Windows 7 Home Premium is the operating system. Office 2010 Home and Student is your Office package. Don't confuse the two.

What is a good windows laptop for a college student?




Sam


I am in my sophomore year in college and majoring in computer engineering. I got a mac, big mistake, when I was a senior in high school. My mac is almost two years old and I can not even use OSX on it. As of right now Windows 7, which I installed through bootcamp, is the best thing about it. I have to have 30 minutes for OSX to boot up and be useable. It takes it that long to log in and open my mail client... Also being a computer engineer I need more than 30 gigs for windows. That being said, I need a laptop that runs either Windows Vista or 7, has at least 2 gigs of ram and at least a 100 gig hard drive. I would prefer the screen to be 13 to 15 inches. I have a nice desktop running Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate so my laptop doesn't need to be amazing. I really just need it to run Visual Studio 2010, Eclipse and an internet browser at the same time. Also like I said I am a college student so the cheaper the better. Does anyone have any suggestions for a laptop like this?


Answer
Ok. So... digging through all that. Your requirements are...
Windows 7
2gb Ram
100gb hard drive
Needs to run Visual Studio 2010 and Eclipse.
Good for Multi-tasking.
Cheap.

Ok. The system requirements for VS 2010 and Eclipse are both quite low.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+Satellite+Laptop+/+Intel%26%23174%3B+Core%26%23153%3B+i3+Processor+/+14%22+Display+/+4GB+Memory+/+640GB+Hard+Drive+-+Blue/2809477.p?id=1218353393671&skuId=2809477
There you go. $480.
Intel Core i3 2.1ghz dual core 4 thread processor.. good for multi-tasking and exceeds your requirements.
4gb Ram
640gb hard drive
14" screen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Product Code for Windows?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment