Thursday, June 12, 2014

college laptop?




shannon


What is the best laptop out there for a college student?
Whats your reasoning?
How do you know?
Thanks.



Answer
Mac's are a lot better than P.C.'s but their super expensive. But for a laptop, check our consumer reports, they will allow you to view others opinions on just about the best companies. I prefer HP, because they're not too expensive, they give you what you need for College and most of the newer models have up-to-date software and Anti-virus Protection.

What is a college laptop for a college student?




AbrenicaRu


I'm heading off to college in a couple of weeks and I've been browsing for laptops that I can use when I'm in college. I'm mainly going to use it for social networking (facebook, twitter, etc.), doing schoolwork like typing up essays & doing research. And downloading songs too. What would be a good laptop for that? I'm leaning towards HP or Dell. And something affordable, between maybe $500-800.


Answer
I've got a Dell laptop, and I haven't had any problems with it. And my laptop is my lifeline to school since I moved in the middle of last semester (I'm finishing my degree through distance ed). I did my research before I bought it (well, okay, my husband who does computer stuff for the government did the research, and I just paid for it). Because of the research, I knew that there were issues with the webcam, so my husband was able to take care of that when he got my laptop going.I knew that I wasn't going to be doing any gaming on my computer, so I didn't have to worry about getting the best graphics thingy. I think I spent $700 on my computer. I got the best one I could afford in my price range. Check out review sites and consumer reports, and you should be able to get reviews on the computers you are looking at.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: college laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment