Thursday, June 19, 2014

When is the new Macbook Pro 2011 expected to update?




Alyssa


I'm going to college in fall 2011 and am going to buy a macbook pro. I keep hearing these rumors about the new Mac OS X Lion coming out but does this mean a whole new model will come out too? When do you recommend I buy my laptop for college? Now or August? Also, what accessories do you recommend for a college student besides a bag/case and security lock?


Answer
Mac OS X Lion was announced yesterday in WWDC 2011 and it's coming out in July.
It will be available for update through Mac App Store for 29.99$.

MacBook Pro was updated 103 days ago, and it will be updated in about other 150.

I would recommend you to buy your laptop in August, if you don't need it now.
I would also recommend you a simple bag, not any security locks and stupid things.
If your laptop has been stolen, you lose it, with Security lock or without.

Ipad 2, Laptop? Ahhh!?




shannon


So I have a deliema. I am going into college in the fall 2011 and I was planning on getting a laptop via my money I got from relatives and help from my parents as my grad present. But lately I have really been looking into geting an ipad, this is because they are sweet and I was planning on getting a new ipod touch before college but I know someone with an ipad and I think it could come in hady a lot more than a new ipod (but a lot more $$$), i would use it both for books and another way to take notes in class and record lectures and even just play some games... But I also want to get a good laptop as a more homework thing to type on and such... I have a laptop now also but it barely has any memory and isn't suited for college life (about 3 to 4 years old, out to date and sort of slow). I am already looking into getting a nice laptop at about a $600 range and I have a job to pay for the ipad but I feel bad about spending the money on something like that. Even though I do have coupons and giftcards so the ipad 2 when I actually did buy it would be around $350 (not including tax)..... Please give me good advice and don't be dumb, please try to put yourself into my shoes. I really do want it but if people who have experienced this before could help that would be great :] Also getting a mac is out of the picture (both too pricey and not my kind of technology)... so that isn't a option at all..... PLEASE help :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]


Answer
I would say laptop and for notes get a Livescribe pen if you get a an apple product look into the Apple Education Pricing ( check on their website) you can trade in recycle your old laptop and probably get a better price than what is advertised.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When is the new Macbook Pro 2011 expected to update?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment