Thursday, June 12, 2014

What computer technologies should I expect in 2012?




Borce


I want to buy a new gaming laptop for collage.I have this year an 1+ from high school and I am going to go in 2011-2012 in collage. I want a top gaming laptop of 3500-5500$
Will there be a new CPU, Graphic card, Ram that will be much faster then ?



Answer
This is sort of a pointless question.

Of course there will be new CPU's, new GPU's, faster and higher capacity RAM and hard drives. They are in a constant state of change, and new additions to each of those categories come out at least once a year, so you're looking at at least 2 generations better than what we have now.

But you might want to rethink your strategy, as a super powerful gaming laptop is not very portable and it's battery life will suck. And as a college student myself, you are going to want a laptop that you can take where ever you need, easily (both weight and size) and something that wont die in an hour. Come back to Yahoo Answers when you are ready to buy a gaming laptop, as any advice as to parts is pure speculation and will lead you astray.

What did you like/dislike about this scene?




Rumbleroar


Starbucks, otherwise known as society's bright idea to take all their young hipsters into one environment to sip their mocha lattes and type on their fancy Apple Macs.

Well, today I was one of them.

I casually sat by the window and set up my laptop before putting on my reading glasses.I kept my latte a safe distance from the keyboard, and began to type up my story for my journalism class. Writing was always something that came naturally to me. Rumor has it even as a toddler my action figures had very complex story lines, well according to my mother anyways.

After about ten minutes of trying to edit my opening paragraph, I heard a voice behind me singing. I sighed in exasperation before turning around to see it was one of the employees belting the words to that new Katy Perry song while washing the windows, he did however have perfect pitch.

He looked maybe seventeen or eighteen and had a full head of gelled curly hair. His body type was slender, and short, from my speculations no taller than 5'7.

"THIS IS THE PART OF ME, THAT YOU'RE NEVER EVER GONNA TAKE AWAY FROM ME!" He belted at the top of his lungs and swayed on the table as he wiped the windows in a circular motion.

I was tempted to tell him to go crawl back into the hobbit hole he came out of, but something about him intrigued me. No, not his singing.. Well, his singing WAS a contributing factor, but that's not what I meant. He seemed far too enthusiastic to be a Starbucks employee... Being an optimist, I admired that. I'm pretty sure Starbucks workers aren't being paid to sing and dance on furniture. Whatever he's on, I want two of them.

As he finished with the jaw-dropping end note, I applauded him while clapping my hands. "Brava! Bravo!" his curly hair flipped as he turned around to see me.

"Thank you!" he blew a kiss my way then attempted to bow but almost fell off the table. I chuckled then offered a hand to help him off. He sat in the chair across from me as he restocked the sugar packets for that table.

"As a youth I always liked to steal those..." I said conversationally while reaching in my blazer to pull out some old, clumpy sugar packets. He shot me a nose-scrunch smile.

"Woah!" he put his hands up as if he were being arrested, "Watch out, Connecticut! We're dealing with a badass!" I stifled a chuckle.

"So, singing on the job? How entrepreneur of you." I smiled so he knew I was joking.I then looked back to the window he was washing to see the remnants of the soap scum left behind.

"Yeah... I'm only working here until my music career takes off." Oh, another musician working part time at a coffee shop, just what the world needs! "I'm lead singer of a band with me and my older brother Isaac, and younger brother Jay... I also do some guitar and song writing on the side."

Now this I was interested about. "Oh, so the 2012 version of Hanson? Carson approves." I said, referring to myself in the third person while lounging my head on my hand looking interested.

"...Carson," he nodded. "Lovely name. I'm Axel. Axel Gray."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Axel Gray." I extracted my arm and shook his hand. "I'm Carson Anthony. No, not like the woman who supposedly murdered her child..."

"So, are you a freshman?" asked Axel.

"Do I /look/ like a freshman?" I gave him a look, hoping that I didn't look fourteen-years-old. "Actually, I'm a first year at Yale."

"My bad," Axel snickered. "I'm a senior over at the all boys' high school down the street from here located on 'I Love Jesus Street.' I've been thinking about Yale for college, but I don't think I'm smart enough to get in."

"I've had my whole life pretty much planned out since the age of four... I knew I had to get out of my dinky hometown and attend Yale to fulfill my dream of working at The New York Times." I took a sip of my coffee.

"Really?" Axel's hazel eyes widened in astonishment. "You know, when I was four I had a coloring book." I rolled my eyes, stifling a giggle.

"You know," I began to refer back to our previous conversation, "I heard somewhere in this area last year someone started a flash mob to 'Sexy And I Know It' inside of an Abercrombie and Fitch and got all the employees fired."

"Yeah," Axel scratched the back of his head. "They don't let me in there anymore. I'm like on their wall of fame."

"You and I will get along swimmingly... I can tell." I laughed rather loudly then shot him a wink. I've only been in town for a week, and I've already made a friend.
Means a lot since I'm only 14. ;D



Answer
I like that the characters are nice and friendsly and that the scene is calm and realistic id read it :)
pls answer mine its based on a true story?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AihDVD4UGymDTBNyL2sgLsjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120502122614AATaSdh




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What computer technologies should I expect in 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment