Thursday, June 12, 2014

HP, Dell, Asus, Apple or Lenovo laptop?




Andrew C.


In terms of build quality, durability ect (hardware), what brand do you think i should buy as my college laptop? My grandma worked for HP(Hewlett-Packard) when they were still in a garage in back of their house! I still can't believe it! So I'm kind of drawn to get an HP computer for that reason, and plus they are good computers. the only brand I'm concerned with is Dell, because I don't know much about them. And Apple are over priced but are they worth it? Help me out please!
And why?



Answer
I will say that ASUS really feel flimsy and plastic . . even the high end gaming models, HP is not worth it at all, they used to be good back in the days, now days hp laptops are not that impressive apart of the 2013 15.6'' I forgot it's name, it looks like mac, speeching about mac as you said "over priced" it's the best quality out there but not for student on budget . . so if I have to make a recommendation then it will be ether Dell XPS 15.6'' 2013 fall edition, or the one that I forgot :D

What kind of laptop do I need?




Taylor


I'm looking at getting a laptop soon for college. I want it to be an average size, with good memory and hard drive. What brands the best kind to have I'm looking at a dell insparion. I would like it to have Microsoft. And I'm willing to go up to about 500 dollars maybe a little more. Thanks!!! :) also if you can recommend a good antivirus protection that would be great!!!


Answer
I like Dell, but they do have a bad history.

I recommend HP for college students. You should pick on up with at least 4gb RAM, a 500gb HDD, and a good CPU.

I attached some links that may be helpful!!
http://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-g6-1d80nr-15-6-Inch-Laptop/dp/B0085RUZ7S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352669992&sr=8-1&keywords=Hp+laptop

http://www.amazon.com/HP-2000-2b10NR-15-6-Inch-Laptop/dp/B009A17B3Y/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1352669992&sr=8-3&keywords=Hp+laptop

HP laptops are pretty nice and range from about $300 to $500 so you can find one that fits you.

For ANTI-VIRUS, if you have a decent amount of money and are willing to pay for a yearly fee, then I would choose Norton. They have the best.
http://www.amazon.com/Norton-Internet-Security-2013-Download/dp/B008SCMUUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352670144&sr=8-1&keywords=Norton

BUT... I personally use AVG which is FREE and extremely reliable. I think it is better than Norton! Here is the link: http://www.avg.com/us-en/homepage

Good luck!
I HOPE I HELPED!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: HP, Dell, Asus, Apple or Lenovo laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment