Monday, June 23, 2014

Laptop for college student?

Q. hi, i'm going to college in the fall and need a good, but inexpensive laptop. does anyone have any suggestions?


Answer
I bought a very nice laptop from Dell for my daughter. I went to the dell website, chose/designed the laptop that I thought would be best for her to use both in school and in her free time, then searched through the Dell Outlet and found one that pretty much matched what I was looking for. I got one that was listed as having cosmetic flaws. What I would have paid almost $1,500 for, I got for under $900. My daughter said it did have a slight scratch, but she absolutely loves it.

Laptops foe college students?




Donna


I was wondering which laptops you would recommend for college students. I'm starting classes in the summer and I want to buy a laptop for school purposes but there are so many choices. Does anyone know a good laptop for students? Thanks!!


Answer
Here's the list I've found. Here's the link http://mylaptop101.blogspot.com/2012/10/cheap-high-quality-laptops-for-students.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Laptop for college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment