Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Most suitable laptop/laptop brand for a student/gamer?




Love'n'Hat


First of all, I really don't know much about laptops. I've been thinking about buying a new one for quite a while and obviously want to get a good deal for my money. I'm a student, so MS Word, Excel, etc are necessities along with a good RAM. I'm also a gamer, not hardcore enough to crave for Alienware but I want a decent graphics card and HD screen. I prefer Windows over Macs, but tbh that's not my biggest concern.

Also I wasn't sure if I wanted a laptop or a desktop as desktops are much better, but I'm still contemplating on that. Please let me know about any recommendations you have, either a certain laptop, a brand or a desktop, I'd greatly appreciate the help. I apologise for being a little vague too, I know just enough about PC's to get me through life. >_>
@Shredder7; Oh right, the budget. I guess I'm willing to spend around £800 on the laptop, £900 if I'm pushing it. MS 2010 and decent Security will probably cost me another £100 at least, so I'd prefer the laptop/desktop to not go over £1000. Laptops are what I'm mainly focusing on though. I think £800 is around $1200?



Answer
If you want a laptop with a good gpu you will spend lots of money. $800+

What is a good laptop brand for a high school student?




Kinnera


I don't want a Mac, but what other brands are good for a high school student to buy? My max price would probably be $1000.


Answer
I will suggest you to buy ASUS N61JV-X2 16-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Dark Brown)
This is the most decent choice because amongst new arrivals the hp and sony have a very bad makeup thus the only choice which remains is asus
Read this review,it will help:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1VVMZSD4E41AH/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00352LQYO&nodeID=&linkCode=&tag=tawkisd-20

I found it at very reasonable price here for you:
http://www.amazon.com/N61JV-X2-16-Inch-Versatile-Entertainment-Laptop/dp/B00352LQYO/ref=sr_1_11?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1286646405&sr=1-11=&tag=tawkisd-20

Here are its specifications:

Intel Core i5-430M Processor 2.26 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.53GHz
4GB of DDR3 1066MHz SDRAM, 2 slots, 8GB Max
500GB Hard Drive (7200 RPM); Super Multi Optical Disk Drive; Wi-Fi 802.11 bgn (bluetooth not included)
16-Inch HD LED LCD Display; 2.0MP Webcam; HDMI Port; NVidia GT325M Graphics Engine with 1GB DDR3 Dedicated VRAM
Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Operating System




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Most suitable laptop/laptop brand for a student/gamer?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment