Friday, June 20, 2014

what laptop should i buy?




Geasfv


im a student going to nottingham university to study economics and a language and i need to buy a laptop before i go in a couple of weeks.

ill be using it to type essays, make notes, listen to music, occasionally watch tv on it, downloading movies and music etc and also carrying it to lectures so it can't be bulky

price isnt really an issue so can get any laptop

what do you reckon would be the best one for me? obviously macbooks are very good but are there any other ones you'd recommend? perhaps a lightweight dell or something..

thanks for any help



Answer
Sony VAIO E Series SVE1511DFYS can be a good choice
Intel Core_i5_3210M Processor 2.5GHz
6 GB DRAM RAM
750GB 5400rpm Hard Drive
Intel HD Graphics 4000

Which laptop would suit me best?




Alex


I am a first year college student. I am a Finance/Economics Major, but I like to keep my options open. I want to make money. I am going to buy a laptop that will hopefully last me throughout all of my college and well, hopefully for a longer time. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I am willing to spend a considerable amount of money on a quality product that will be cheaper to me in the long run.

I plan on studying abroad in Europe, and traveling a lot. I want my laptop to have flexibility through countries and to be reliable when not in America.

I have a lot of music, I'm a big music guy. I am also kind of interested in DJing. I'm a sucker for software that promotes creativity. I use torrents also

I don't want to have to pay for mandatory upgrades, and I don't want my system to become obsolete if a newer version comes out.


In short, I want to invest in a good laptop I plan on using on a daily basis for tasks ranging from class work to things I want to do for fun. I want a sleek machine, something that isn't bulky, and will be reliable for a long time. Mac or PC?



Answer
lenovo is the best for you then buddy. 500GB would be fine for you as long as you don't have TONS of videos and bunch of ISO files. Lenovo can last for YEARS. I work for a college and the Lenovos there are manufactured around 1988 and still work :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what laptop should i buy?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment